The Latino Migration Project publishes an electronic newsletter featuring recent updates, job and career opportunities, and upcoming events. The electronic newsletter is published once or twice a month.
In addition, an initiative of the Latino Migration Project, Building Integrated Communities (BIC) publishes a bilingual electronic newsletter featuring BIC updates, bilingual career opportunities, and upcoming events. This electronic newsletter is published once a month.
Discover our recent newsletters below and complete the form to the right to receive our newsletters by email.
- June 30 – New funding boosts support of BIC program
- June 30 – Una nueva financiación aumenta el apoyo para el programa Construyendo Comunidades Integradas
- June 6 – Washington Building Integrated Communities and June Community Events
- June 6 – Community Events and Washington BIC Update | Eventos de la comunidad y noticia de Washington
- May 12 – Learn about the history of bachata with Mix(Ed) Tape creators!
- April 6 – Upcoming Events and Washington Building Integrated Communities
- April 5 – News from Washington, Sanford, and Winston-Salem | Noticias desde Washington, Sanford y Winston-Salem
- March 16 – El Condado de Wake Acepta Los Programas de la Community ID | Wake County Accepts Community Action ID Programs
- March 9 – Wake County Adopts Community Action ID
- February 8 – Opportunities and Faith Action ID
- January 27 – January Siler City Action Plan Updates
- December 21 – Supporting Latino Businesses | Apoyo a los negocios latinos
- December 21 – Supporting Latino Businesses in the City of Washington
- December 7 – 2021 Year in Review and support of BIC
- November 24 – Sanford and Siler City News!
- November 23 – News from Siler City and Sanford | Noticias desde la ciudad de Siler y Sanford
- November 1 – November News and Events! | Noticias y eventos en noviembre
- October 29 – October News and Upcoming Events including Film Festival!
- October 27 – November News and Events
- October 1 – October News and Events! | Noticias y eventos en octubre
- September 1 – New Roots and Bilingual jobs | Nuevas Raíces y trabajos bilingües
- September 1 – New Oral Histories, September Events and Multiple Job Opportunities!
- July 26 – Apply to join the Siler City Immigrant Community Advisory Board
- July 13 – El Comité Asesor de la Comunidad Inmigrante
- July 1 – Siler City Immigrant Community Advisory Board
- June 15 – Health Equity in Sanford
- May 11 – News from BIC / Noticias de BIC
- April 28 – Sanford Equity Task Force Initiative
- April 12 – Upcoming Events and Opportunities
- March 25 – Introducing the Latin American Podcast Project
- March 9 – Immigration: A Global Humanitarian Crisis
- December 10 – Career Opportunities and Support of Latino Migration Project
- November 19 – New Employment and Student Opportunities
- November 9 – Upcoming Events and Opportunities
- November 2 – BIC presents Newcomers Symposium
- October 23 – Newcomers Symposium and Upcoming Events
- September 30 – Indigenous Migration and Human Rights event
- September 15 – New Washington partnership, graduate fellowship opportunities and more!
- August 25 – Fall 2020 Event Calendar and Career Opportunities
- August 4 – BIC is hiring a Coordinator / BIC solicita una Coordinadora
- June 23 – Dreamers Win, World View Twitter Chat, and Working with Grassroots organizations
- June 23 – Twitter Chat: COVID-19 Impact on Latinx Communities
- June 16 – Bilingual COVID-19 Info, Online K-5 Tutoring, and more!
- June 4 – BIC Statewide News- COVID Resources
- June 4 – BIC Statewide News - At-Home Learning Resources for Spanish-speaking Families
- May 19 – BIC Statewide News - Issue 2- COVID Resources
- April 13 – Recursos para nuestras comunidades | Resources for our communities
- March 27 – Jobs, webinars, online resources and more
- February 24 – ISA Faculty Lecture, Carolina Sa Carvalho
- February 4 – Funding opportunities for Latin American Studies
- January 24 – LMP receives grant for disaster recovery in Ocracoke, job posting and more
Join our Newsletter
Please use this form to sign up to get updates and materials by email.