APPLES Global Course Guanajuato
APPLES Global Course Guanajuato Application–Due October 19, 2018
CLICK: APPLES Global Course Guanajuato is a spring semester course involving research and service learning with immigrants in North Carolina and travel to their communities of origin in Guanajuato, Mexico over spring break.
Guanajuato Connections trains students to understand the contemporary and historical complexities of immigration through two programs that involve academic study, service-learning and global travel to the Mexican origin communities of immigrants settled in Chapel Hill. For nearly a decade, the LMP has fostered bi-national relationships with migrant families, secondary schools, and foundations in Mexico, resulting in affordable and transformative educational programs.
- Chapel Hill starts implementation of the BIC Action Plan
- Chapel Hill inicia la implementación del plan de acción BIC
- Siler City BIC publishes Action Plan and advances into Implementation Phase
- La iniciativa BIC en Siler City publica plan de acción y avanza a la fase de implementación
- Board of Commissioners to Hear BIC Plan for Immigrant Integration
- Chapel Hill BIC en Español
- United States Conference of Mayors website features Chapel Hill BIC
- BIC publishes the Chapel Hill Community Assessment
- BIC publishes the Siler City Community Assessment