Community Resources in North Carolina
Building Integrated Communities (BIC) has collected a list of Spanish-language resources for immigrant residents—as well as for local governments and nonprofit/grassroots organizations working with immigrant residents—in the state of North Carolina.
NECESITA ESTA INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL? Haga clic aquí.
Please be sure check back periodically, as we will continue to add more resources. If you would prefer to receive updates, please sign up using the form on the right to be added to our BIC list-serv.
Are there any resources you would like to share? Feel free to send us an email, and we will add it!
A Google Maps resource directory of Latinx serving organizations across all of North Carolina. Created by AMEXCAN North Carolina.
Winston-Salem Building Integrated Communities provides an interactive service directory for immigrant and refugee populations. This directory includes a map showing the location of services. Spanish version available here.
Non-profit and grassroot organizations
These nonprofit/grassroots organizations provide general resources and information—on a variety of topics—on their websites and Facebook pages.
- AMEXCAN North Carolina (Eastern NC)
- El Centro Hispano (Triangle area)
- El Pueblo (Wake County)
- El Vínculo Hispano (rural Central Piedmont region of NC, including Chatham, Alamance, Randolph, and Lee counties)
- El Centro Latino Hickory (Hickory)
- True Ridge (Hendersonville)
- Centro Unido Latino Americano (McDowell County)
- Siembra NC
- Hispanic League (Forsyth County)
- Check My Symptoms
- Find My Testing Place
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information in Spanish
- NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) COVID-19 Resources and Information in Spanish
- Flyers in multiple languages
- “Hispanic Leaders” list-serv (contact Rogelio.Valencia@dhhs.nc.gov)
- ¿Cree necesitar una prueba para el COVID-19 (y no tiene seguro)?
- Síntomas del COVID-19
- Flu Vaccine Resource Guide
- Seasonal Health Guide for Seniors
- Western North Carolina Health Network
- Wellness & Mental Health Resources in NC from NCDHHS
- Welcoming America
- NC Immigration Services
- Legal Aid of North Carolina
- NC Justice Center
- National Immigration Law Center
- Protecting Immigrant Families