APPLES Global Course Guanajuato
2016-17 GUANAJUATO APPLICATION IS CLOSED
CLICK: APPLES Global Course Guanajuato is a spring semester course involving research and service learning with immigrants in North Carolina and travel to their communities of origin in Guanajuato, Mexico over spring break.
Guanajuato Connections trains students to understand the contemporary and historical complexities of immigration through two programs that involve academic study, service-learning and global travel to the Mexican origin communities of immigrants settled in Chapel Hill. For nearly a decade, the LMP has fostered bi-national relationships with migrant families, secondary schools, and foundations in Mexico, resulting in affordable and transformative educational programs.
- Photo Gallery: 2017 UNC APPLES Global Guanajuato
- Winston-Salem BIC Project Earns City First Place National League of Cities Award
- BIC Announces 2017-2019 Partnerships with Chapel Hill and Siler City, NC
- Snapshot: Guanajuato Class of 2017
- LMP Welcomes Professors Laura Diaz Leal and Maria Eugenia Reyes Ramos